I can hardly take it!!! She's GORGEOUS!
Wow!! She's really grown...and not just her hair!! She is such a cutie....can't wait for you to get her!!
Lots of hair! Shows what comes from good nutrition. :) She is adorable!
She's really a beauty! Linsey gave me a video she took today. Olivia is sitting next to Agnoti in one of them. I'll have to figure out how to send it to you. Crystal
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can hardly take it!!! She's GORGEOUS!
Wow!! She's really grown...and not just her hair!! She is such a cutie....can't wait for you to get her!!
Lots of hair! Shows what comes from good nutrition. :) She is adorable!
She's really a beauty! Linsey gave me a video she took today. Olivia is sitting next to Agnoti in one of them. I'll have to figure out how to send it to you. Crystal
Post a Comment